Have you ever tried to recall an interesting article you had read but you could only remember a few keywords and background color of the web page? Or that it was very long? Or that you read it one winter evening? Seen can help you find it again!
At the moment, nothing really works properly. Better do not use it yet.
Only basic form of the features is available now.
- [X] Download and index web page
- [X] Specify tags
- [X] Search by content, tags, time and domain
- [X] Display content of indexed web pages
- [ ] Export indexed pages to static website
- [ ] Store indexed web pages as PDF and image
- [ ] Index speech in videos
- [ ] Index text in images
- [ ] Fire-and-forget indexing
- [ ] Expose interface for web browser extensions
- [ ] Search by other attributes (colors, language, length, …)
- pandoc has to be installed
fossil clone https://jirijakes.com/code/seen cd seen cargo install --path .
seen add -t personality https://www.maxcountryman.com/articles/grow-in-public seen search team seen search "tag:personality" seen list seen get <UUID>